December 28, 2013

Looking forward to 2014


Have you thought of what's coming next in 2014? It's going to be a pretty intense and life changing year for all of us, so you may want to make some conscious choices about how your year should develop.

Do you make a practice of reviewing your experiences of the past year? I've shared my 2013 year in review in a separate post, and now I will share what I envision for myself in 2014. Here is the summary of it.


3 things I look forward to achieving.

Getting my local driver's license and driving in our car.
Traveling to Europe and organizing a retreat.
Taking 1 hour each day to be in total silence and then write about it.

3 things to continue offering at Joy and Clarity.

Free material to read for all our friends and readers at www.joyandclarity.com
Online and live events to help people understand and practice their Soul's purpose.
Love and friendship to everyone who wants to be here with us.

3 practices I will incorporate more into my lifestyle.

Speak less, listen more.
Be less stubborn, and more accepting instead.
Love myself, even when I feel that I don't deserve it.

And finally....

3 other random things I want to do.

I will surprise myself!
I will nap more.
I will do at least one thing that I used to enjoy as a kid. (I miss ice skating)

Is there something that YOU look forward to in 2014? I'd love to hear from you, if you'd like to share it here with us. Leave a comment below. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with us below...