June 2, 2015

Musings and a Message of Love.

I have recently come out of three days of praying, contemplating, and fasting. Little talk, not much of other activities than being focused on myself, and going within. After spending all this time mostly with myself, as it happens to most everyone I believe, I have found some intense places of vulnerability and even fear.

Over the last eight weeks, I have been going through deep transformation, and major “upgrades.” Throughout this process I found myself frequently asking “Who am I? Who is Alexandra?” Eventually I gave up asking, because no matter what answer I have to that question, it doesn't really describe accurately enough how I feel that the inner changes are affecting me.

I have stopped trying to put a name on my experiences, or to define myself according to old definitions. I am just allowing myself to be as open as possible, and to fully let go into the transformation of becoming this new Me that is emerging.

I really don't know where it is taking me, nor what to expect at the end of the trip. Frankly, I don't even know what that means what I just wrote. I just know that by being as open as I am, God is pouring into my life with such an intensity and light that it transforms so many of my fears and misconceptions about life.

I have discovered a new level of surrender, and an even deeper level of faith... in God, in myself, and in Life. This gives me strength to believe in what is yet to come, and to make room for “that” to find a place in my life, where maybe at another time things would have stopped short of manifesting.

Now, here is a brief message I got last night, and I would like to share it with you.

How can you not just let this whole experience come to you, when the Universe is showing you every step of the way that you are loved, that you are surrounded in love, and that life is at your feet? How can you ignore such beauty that pours out of every encounter, and lets you live a sacred life? How can you even deny yourself this immense beauty and fragility that life has to offer you when you are no longer bound to your mind? When you are not completely and utterly lost in insanity?

Can you see that you have always been offered a life of sacred love, and that you only had to reach out for a moment longer to make sure that you are not missing any opportunity to be held in the hand of God? Be still dear, and be open to receive all the blessings that are coming to you, and through you.

With each deep breath you are taking, you have made yourself available to the ocean of love that God has created for all of you to still your thirst for LOVE, and to receive this beauty in such a profound way that only you can truly understand.

Reach out and be with this deep feeling for another day. For another night. Receive it and make it your own. Be ready to find a new life for yourself, and to fully embody it. I am with you.

With deep love, Ruth.

Copyright 2015 © Joy and Clarity
www.joyandclarity.com

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Alexandra!

    V. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Alex! The message really resonates with me.

    Lots of love to you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa. I am happy the message resonates with you.
      Lots of love and it is good to hear from you.
      <3 Alex

      Delete

Share your thoughts with us below...