December 28, 2013

Looking Back to 2013

Over the last few weeks I've spent some time reviewing the year of 2013, observing how it has changed me, and what I've learned about myself and the people in my life. I have written many pages about this, but here are a few things that I put together that I would like to share with you.

Do you make a practice of reviewing your past experiences? Do you look forward to something new in the coming year? I will share more about what I envision for 2014 in a separate post. Until then here is the summary of my 2013.


3 things that I am more aware of about myself.

I excel at building new relationships.
Writing and communicating is what I'm here to do.
I enjoy my lighter body and what it can do for me.

3 new things I've seen and tried.

A real working cowboys rodeo.
Two (Native) indian sites.
Juice fasting.

3 things I've missed the most experiencing.

Dancing with people that are passionate about the movement of their body.
Being with my family in Romania.
Having more time to read and write.

3 realizations about me and my relationships.

I love being independent, even as I rejoice in offering a nurturing environment for my relationships.
I need time by myself and away from people to replenish and rejuvenate.
I am never out of control about who comes and goes in/out of my life.

3 things that surprised me the most this year.

The joy of having a new member in my family. (My brother's partner)
How many movies I could watch this year. (Over 150 probably)
The ease of growing my own tomatoes from seeds. (And LOTS of them.)

3 notable professional achievements.

The Joy and Clarity written material is now offered directly to at least 5,000 people from around the world. (It could be more.)
I have started to offer again online workshops, and I have worked with at least 100 people from all over the world in private or group sessions.
The craft of writing is part of my daily professional practice.

How about you? How was your 2013? I'd love to hear from you. Leave a comment below. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with us below...