January 19, 2014

BRING YOUR SOUL'S PURPOSE TO LIGHT


You come into the world wanting to know the answer to the daunting question "Why am I here." It is a question that stirred the minds of so many human beings. You ask why are you here, yet every day you start your day with a complete set of beliefs about the world, and about what you need to do in this world.

Have you stopped for a moment to consider whether your set of beliefs is appropriate for the day that begins? Or for the experience that you want to invite into your life? If you have, and you want to investigate this question more, then maybe you want to try these simple steps.

First of all, consider that the reason why you are here on Earth, is not such a complicated matter, as you believe it is. Then, you might want to let yourself be free for a moment to explore your reality without being bound by the limitations of your understanding about your purpose in life.

Next, you may want to consider a way to enlighten your day, by taking a moment to be quiet, and maybe use some music to help you feel your way through the world of insight.

And what next? How about you sit there in this place, where you can reflect without the need for a definite result? What if you just feel? And feel how deeply you are connected with this very core part of you that KNOWS things.

You don't have to take any action for now, just feel. And let go of your expectations, too because they are not going to give you any information. What you want to do, is to just be quiet enough to hear that tiny voice of yours, the voice of your Soul that is speaking to you constantly.

If your world gets quiet enough, you can really listen, and the messages will start coming to you. Maybe not in a written form on a piece of paper. Maybe not in your mind, as if someone planted some thoughts in there. But maybe they will show up exactly like that. For now, it's important that you are willing to listen, and take away any pressure for achieving anything.

And when you've found that quiet place, and listened long enough, what do you hear?

We are offering a new service to help you understand your Soul's purpose in 2014. If you would like to know what message your Soul has for you, then consider having one of the following readings; you can have either a one-year, Soul’s purpose astrological forecast, or a one-year, Soul’s purpose channeling from Saint-Germain. Or you can have both.

1 comment:

  1. Why am I here.....to be who I Am. But who Am I? After 49 years of forgetfulness, I woke up and started educating my self again in things that did not occur to my mind when I was as asleep. I am still in this proces but now I do realize I am here to be who I Am in truth. The I Am, the truth, I call this My Soul, I am here to be my Soul the best I can. But that means to learn to undo the things of the untruth,
    A huge undertaking. But as this is what Soul wishes for me to do, I also receive all the help I could ever wish for!!
    My purpose is to be Me, all else will fall into place.

    Tetsje and Soul merging again.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with us below...